A warm Hoosier Welcome

It has been a while since this Hoosier gal has posted anything. Am trying to get back in the groove . Will be posted sewing, decorating and crafting tips. I like frugality, using what you have in your present stash.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SUNFLOWER QUILT

I can hardly believe this is truly the end of Summer !  Gracious where did it go too?  I have been so negligent in posting on my blog. Perhaps, my energy will be revived to begin posting often once more.
Here is a photo of my August / September Sunflower Wall Quilt for our family room.  It is approx. 51" square.  It is so much fun to create seasonal wall quilts for this space in our home.  This is my design. From top of my head. No pattern.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Susan,
What talent you have! The quilt is just beautiful. I love it.
Enjoy your day,
Barb

KEEPSAKE KORNER said...

Thank you for your comment Barb !
Hugs
Susan

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh Susan, I love sunflowers. This is very pretty. I sure hope you get to feeling better soon so you can make more of these and blog more:) Hugs~Carol

Quilt Banner

Quilt Banner
Antique Quilt