A warm Hoosier Welcome

It has been a while since this Hoosier gal has posted anything. Am trying to get back in the groove . Will be posted sewing, decorating and crafting tips. I like frugality, using what you have in your present stash.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

SADIE MAE

Here is an updated photo of my fat Tuxedo kitty , Sadie Mae.   She has a special
spot now, on blanket runner on end of guest bed.  So I put an older down filled
comforter for her there.  In background is my vintage metal doll house, equiped with the furniture.  It is sitting on a trunk at end of Jenny Linn bed.
Sadie likes to duck her head behind it, hiding from me ...silly girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I believe you are a fellow OFG'er!

Love your pretty kitty, I have a Snowshoe cat too, a rescue I named SoHo because he looks like he is wearing... what else, but a tuxedo :-) I wish I could post a picture to you.

I also have a Calico named S'mores because of course she is the color of marshmallows, dark chocolate and graham crackers.

And then there is Dreamer, his name was Kraemer, but I just couldn't get the site of Kraemer from the Jerry Seinfeld show out of my head... always flying in to the apartment, so I changed it to Dreamer, it sounds close, and he was in the shelter for close to a year and I figured that he probably was dreaming to go to a home for a very long time. He is not all too handsome (but he walks around as if he were Cary Grant), and his personality sure makes up for it.

Well, that's about it... good luck with your blogging and sales.

Happy Spring!
Beth

Quilt Banner

Quilt Banner
Antique Quilt