A warm Hoosier Welcome

It has been a while since this Hoosier gal has posted anything. Am trying to get back in the groove . Will be posted sewing, decorating and crafting tips. I like frugality, using what you have in your present stash.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SNOWBALLS AND HEARTS


Thinking about this time of year, cold, snow, snowmen and snowladies, then getting ready to springboard into reds and pinks for Valentine's Day.
So what do I do, rearrange some of my creations in the front living room that are noticably WHITE ! LOL

I have fun with vignettes! Using my creations along with vintage and antiques.
This time of year after the Christimas Season us artists are in dulldrums so to speak. Our creativity spark just isn't there, so I decided to enjoy what I have out now.
Mind you there are only two white hearts in the white vintage McCoy vase.
Enjoy !
Susan

2 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Really pretty. I like have you have your whites.
Wanted to come by say hello and to wish you a Very Happy New Year.
Love
Maggie

Firecracker Kid said...

Very pretty Susan. I could look at just that vignette everyday. Lovely photos too :o)
Hugs~Carol

Quilt Banner

Quilt Banner
Antique Quilt