A warm Hoosier Welcome

It has been a while since this Hoosier gal has posted anything. Am trying to get back in the groove . Will be posted sewing, decorating and crafting tips. I like frugality, using what you have in your present stash.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Cold January Day And Nothing To Do But Stay In


A couple more photos of groupings in my home.  The one has an Aladdin Drape Oil Lamp in it, some cloth Shabby Chic hearts I made, a framed Antique Easter card.  The second photo shows my antique dresser top in our bedroom.  To the right of clock you will see a photo of my father as a baby.  Yep, the guys wore the long gowns in those days! A couple Boyd Bunnies sit in front. Vintage Crystal hold my charm bracelet and gold bangle from Arabia.

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh, that's me Susan. Stay inside gal.
No better time to admire your precious keepsakes and remember :o)
Hugs~Carol

Quilt Banner

Quilt Banner
Antique Quilt